Tuesday, July 6, 2010

From Nap Time to My Awesome Husband

Everyone kept on telling me that the nausea feeling would pass and that the second trimester would be cake.. that I would feel energized and sexy and all the perks that come with pergnancy. Although I love my belly (and I am trying hard to love the rest of my body), this trimester has not been quite the energy boost I had expected. It seems as though I am exhausted by 2:00 p.m. every day even though I get enough sleep at night! Now, I love nap times, but I feel so lazy taking a nap every day. My husband has been (still!) amazing with how I'm feeling and allowing me the time I need to take care of my sleepiness..

..actually, I'm not sure how he puts up with me sometimes. This whole raging hormone thing can be extremely positive (and don't we LOVE that!! :)) or it can send me through the roof! I'm trying my best to tame my new emotions, but it is proving to be quite difficult. I thank God every day for Jeffrey and his patience!!

Speaking of my husband, as I have said before, he is so anxious and excited about the baby. He called earlier today while he was at work so excited because he picked "something awesome up for the baby!!". So, I come home, and what do i see but a motorized scooter-motorcycle sitting in our bedroom!! He cracks me up!! The label says no-one under 12 should ride it.. but he thinks our "Super Baby" can ride it when he turns 1!! We'll see how he feels when little Trent pops out and he sees just how precious he really is!! :)

I suppose that is all for now.. if anyone has any advice on how to cure the sleepies, feel free to comment.. until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment