Thursday, July 8, 2010

Faza's for Dinner

Today was a seemingly boring day. Trent seemed to be pretty calm up until the afternoon-- then he started making his presence known. It's so awesome to feel him moving around in there.. I've so often compared him to a sock in a dryer because I always feel him tossing and turning. I kind of find it refreshing though, because as long as I can feel him I know that he is okay. He is going to be an active one just like his dad, that is for sure.

Jeffrey and I went to my faza's (that's corrine language for father) for dinner tonight. It was actually really nice. Anne made something like baked ziti except better. She gave us the recipe :). It was nice to see them and catch up. We were looking at some furniture for the apartment and found out that the current tennant is moving out THIS SATURDAY!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO. Now THAT is something to be thankful for! Courtney (my step sister) and I did our catching up via text message.. she needs to come home already. She hasn't really seen me since my tummy popped out! Maybe Jeffrey and I will take a trip up to Mass and visit her soon. That would be a nice get-away.

Well, I know that is seemingly boring.. but that is it for now. Stay tuned for more updates, complaints, stories and questions!! Hopefully soon I will have some pictures to add to these posts to make them a little more interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment